Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Santa Baby + FOTD

Happy Monday!! 
If you're a long time reader then you know that I've been going to something called Santa Fest for years, this year was no different and I thought I would share a few pictures with you all!! 
FYI - Santa Fest is an event where everyone dresses up as Santa (or something related to Santa) and bar hops..classy!!

Here's the makeup look I wore.
-Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Honey Beige
-NYX HD Concealer in Glow
-ELF HD Powder
-NARS Orgasm Blush
-Urban Decay Suspect (lid), Pistol (crease), & Foxy (highlight) 
 -Urban Decay Eldorado Glide on Eye Pencil (lower lash line)
-Miss Adoro Lashes in 317
-L'oreal Linear Intense Liquid Liner
-Rimmel Lash Excelarator Mascara in Black
-CoverGirl lipliner in Passion
-L'oreal Infallible in Refined Ruby 
 
Before we headed off to get into a little mischief we decided to have a visit with a little elf (my niece). 
Left to right - my sister in law, hubby, niece, & me!

Here she is trying to kiss my lipstick off. She ALREADY has a thing for lipstick and nail polish..lol

Here's a group shot. 
Note: I don't know all of these people.

My best friend and I, he's Sergeant Santa.
By the second bar my wig stopped cooperating..lol

The hubby & I. 
Have you noticed that we all like to add a little flair to our costumes? Like me and my wig & the hubby with his Irish Santa hat.

Best of all I was able to see this Beautiful Mama!!
 

What Christmas time traditions do you and your friends have?? 
For my newer readers, feel free to catch up on the other Santa Fests I've attended 2010 Santa Fest & 2009 Santa Fest.

Have a GREAT Monday!!

Comments

  1. Thanks!!! It was my 'flair' for the day.
    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. your niece is adorable! looks like you had a great time - and i think i may have to give in and finally visit an ulta to look for the NYX concealer, your makeup looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts