L'oreal Infallible Cream Shadow2:40 PM
Last week I couldn't stop ranting about the Maybelline Color Tattoos, but that left another drugstore competitor feeling jealous...L'oreal!! So today it's all about the L'oreal Infallible Cream Eyeshadows. I currently have two in my collection, perpetual purple & midnight blue.
I love that the bottom of the packaging allows you to see the true color of the product.
Perpetual Purple & Midnight Blue
I LOVE that these cream eye shadows come with an extra layer - the grey circles - of protection. Note: Didn't that last line sound like a line for a panty liner commercial?? haha!!
The extra layer is meant to keep the moisture in, therefore keeping the product soft (useable) for longer.
- LONG lasting. I wore this for 12+ hours and the color looks exactly the same after 12 hours of wear.
- Zero creasing.
- This comes right off with a makeup wipe.
- You have about two minutes before this product sets, so you have time to blend this out a bit if the color is too bright.
- Very pigmented!
- Affordable! These are similar to MAC paint pots at about half the price. I found these for $9 in my area.
- They do not dry your lids out at all and they do not crease.
- I love the metallic/sheen shimmer, this is hard to find in a cream shadow.
- This product may be too creamy (not wet) for some. Be careful when applying because it is easy to grab too much product since it is so soft.
Did those pros look similar?? Well that's because they are exactly the same as the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pros!! If I had to pick between the two I would pick the L'oreal cream shadows because I like the sheen, pigmentation, and how easy it is to apply.