Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Daily Dazzle Deal - Red by Marc Ecko

It's time for another Daily Dazzle Deal!!

This month's purse is from the Red brand by Marc Ecko.
 
I'm pretty sure this bag couldn't be any girlier...look at the bow and the pretty blush color!! I love that this purse is soft and feminine without being in your face bright pink. The bag itself is really soft and supple; plus it has room for all of my essentials (you know 6 lip-glosses, 2 books..the 'important' stuff).

The inside has several pockets.

The only con about this purse is that the main zipper gets stuck sometimes, but honestly this purse is too cute for me to care about that.

I wore this purse on Valentine's Day and I received so many compliments!!  I can see myself using this bag very often come Spring time; the color and size are perfect for me.
FTC - I didn't pay for this purse, but does that really matter?? This purse is fab!!

 Don't forget to check out Daily Dazzle Deals for amazing prices on popular brands!!

Tell me about the purse you're currently using...

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts