Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Inglot Swatches

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a nice & relaxing weekend!! 

Here are the Inglot Swatches I promised last week from my IMATS haul.

Inglot 10 Eyeshadow Freedom Palette
 Top Row - Left to Right - 420, 445, 446
Bottom Row - Left to Right - 607, 32, 413

Left to Right - 420, 445, 446

Left to Right - 607, 32, 413

The Inglot eyeshadows I've tried so far are pigmented & they blend beautifully. For the price ($5 eyeshadow) I would say that these eyeshadows are a REALLY good deal. I would really recommend these to anyone, but especially to those makeup lovers who are on a budget or to those makeup artist who are trying to build their make collection for clients.

Have you tried Inglot eyeshadows?

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts