Skip to main content

Featured

Foundation for Sensitive Skin | Part 2 | #beautyinfluencer #sensitiveskin

Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio

Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio
 

I don't know about you, but the beauty item I seem to have the hardest time with is primer. Finding a primer that works and doesn't break me out seems like an almost pointless task. Plus the little card samples that you receive never seem like enough to truly test if your skin is having a reaction. That's why I was happy to see that Tarte came out with a primer set. The deluxe set allows you to try out their primers without wasting a huge bottle if you don't like it, but giving you enough product to thoroughly test the product. 

The set includes: Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer, Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer, & Clean Slate 360 degree Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer. So far I really like the Poreless primer, it helps my makeup last longer & gives me 4-5 hours of being shine-free. 

The best part..?? This trio is only $9!!! 
If you're in the market for a new primer I suggest you give this trio a try. You can find this set at Sephora & Ulta.

Comments

  1. I remember you mentioning this to me a while back - I need to see if the Sephora near me has this before I move! Primers are probably the product I have the most trouble finding as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts