Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Lip Combo | #beautyinfluencer #drugstoremakeup

May Favorites 2012

The month of May I was pretty busy trying to finish up old products that I didn't really buy a lot of new things. Here are some of my favorite items for the month of May.

Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer - I spoke about this primer here. This is great for keeping my makeup in place even on humid days and it doesn't break me out.

Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom - I RARELY buy perfumes, maybe one a year.. I feel in love with this Pacifica scent when I smelled it at Ulta. The scent is light and it smells like sweet lemonade and the beach. I can see myself wearing this for a VERY long time.

Revlon Balm Stain - I spoke about these here.
They're minty, last for many hours, & don't dry out my lips. Love these!!
 Adore, Lovesick,  Honey, & Rendezvous.

 Adore, Lovesick,  Honey, & Rendezvous.

Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow - I apply this over a matte bronzer & it gives me a gorgeous glow without any glitter. So pretty!

What were your favorites for the month of May?

Comments

  1. Tahitian Glow looks very nice, and Lovesick is such a pretty pink! Hooray for finding a perfume scent that you're in love with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts