Skip to main content

Featured

Birthday GRWM | #grwmmakeup #grwmchitchat

Gratitude Monday

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! In an effort to make Mondays better, I've decided to make them Gratitude Mondays and give you a short list of the things I am grateful for that have occurred in the past 7 days. Looking back at what makes you happy is always a great way to set the tone for the week. 

1. TWO beach days last week. That is UNHEARD of. The last time I went to the beach two times in a week I was a teenager. 

Spot the kitty!!

See that storm approaching..?? It caused a blackout on half of the boardwalk...scary!!!

2. A shorter work week. The 4th of July was a nice break in the middle of the week.
3. My new Nook!! At the rate I read it really was time that I finally got one of these!

 4. Spending two WHOLE days with the hubby. 
5. All of my new subbies!! I don't know where you all came from, but thank you!! 


Let me know what you're grateful for!

Comments

Popular Posts