Gratitude Monday9:42 AM
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I sure did. =)
In an effort to make Mondays better, I've decided to make them Gratitude Mondays and give you a short list of the things I am grateful for that have occurred in the past 7 days. Looking back at what makes you happy is always a great way to set the tone for the week.
Here are a few little things I'm grateful for, this just proves that it's not always the big things that count.
1. Nail polish. I like how easily I can change my look by changing my polish color.
2. YouTube. I would have NO idea how to do my hair if I didn't have YouTube.
3. Long walks in the park. Hubby and I came across this pretty view during our walk.
4. Local zoos. Our local zoo offers a discount to those that live in the county so the hubby and I only paid $5 each to walk around this zoo for about an hour. I would say it was a pretty good deal! Here are a few things we saw.
Those tortoises are doing EXACTLY what you think they are doing!! They wouldn't stop..lol
5. Primer. The weather hasn't gone below the 90's in several days and my skin would be a shiny mess without it!!
What are you grateful for?