Skip to main content

Featured

Which would you rather - Lip balm or lip gloss? | #beautyinfluencer #lipproducts

Gratitude Monday

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I know Mondays can usually be a bit of a tough day so I decided to dedicate Mondays to the things that I am grateful for. Being grateful puts you in a positive frame of mind, which is exactly what we all need to get through Mondays.

1. Seeing my best friend. We really do have so many different beliefs, but it always makes for interesting conversation. I've always found it funny how we can be SO different yet so alike at the same time.
2. 3 day weekends. Hubby & I took Friday off and had a date day. We went on the Shark in NYC, which is a 30 minutes speedboat ride that passes by some landmarks. It was a fun time and a great relief from the 90+ degrees it was that day.



3. Street performers. Walking around NYC all day on Friday we came across plenty of performers, but this guy was my favorite albeit a bit looney.


He managed to get his whole body through this tennis racket. 

He was also able to fit himself into this very small box. Crazy!!

4. Sleep!! After all of the walking around in NYC on Friday we were TIRED on Saturday and slept 10+ hours. Amazing!! 
5. Bookstores!! Hubby and I spent a few hours on Sunday at this great bookstore. While I may have a Nook, REAL books are still my favorite. 

What are you grateful for?

Comments

Popular Posts