Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Purple Passion FOTD - Featuring Inglot Eyeshadows

Yesterday you read about how much I love my Inglot Eyeshadow palette, and today I am sharing with you one of my favorite looks to do with the palette. 

Yes it's another purple look. I love purple.


Products Used:

Face
ELF Clarifying Powder in Honey
ELF Bronzer/Blush Duo


Eyes
L'oreal Infallible Cream Shadow in Perpetual Purple
Inglot Eyeshadows in 445, 439, 446, & 397
Prestige Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips
L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick in Violet Chiffon

The video below shows you how to achieve the eye look above.


Note: The final fade does make it look as if this video ended abruptly, but that's all there is to the video. Short and sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts