Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Say Goodbye to Oily Skin!! Mally Poreless Face Defender Review

I've been talking about the Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender for ages now!! I think it's about time that I've shared a review of it with all of you.

Here's a closer look at what it looks like. Please excuse the lint pieces in there!! I have been using this product often and somehow bits and pieces seem to get stuck to it.

This also comes with a sponge, which works well but smells like deli meat for some strange reason.

What is it: This superhero of your beauty bag is the perfect finishing touch to your look. The water-clear, featherweight formula helps diffuse the appearance of pores and fine lines while locking makeup into place. It offers a smooth, matte finish.

Who is it for: All skin tones.

Why is it different: This remarkable technology yields a water-clear, featherweight product that diffuses the look of pores and fine lines, helps makeup last and last, and helps protect your makeup look.

How do I use it: Swirl the applicator in the product and softly pat the formula all over your face. The awesome little sponge that's stored in the bottom of the compact is a great way to get into all those hard-to-reach places, such as the side of your nose and inner corners of your eyes, especially when you are going about your day, running errands, and keeping busy.

From Mally Beauty.

Enough about what it claims to do! Does it work..?? 

Before
I've had my makeup on for 5 hours here. I've not super oily, but there's definitely some shine there. 

After
Where did the oil go..??
This works!! 

 Pros
-Absorbs the oils on your face.
-Clear, doesn't leave a film or residue on your face. Best of all - there isn't a powdery finish to your makeup. 
-Fills in large pores.
-You don't need to constantly reapply this. Two times a day should be the MOST you need. This should last you a long time.
-You can use this as a primer or a setting powder. 
-Does not disturb your makeup.
-No breakouts. 

Cons
-$42 can seem expensive to some, but I think this worth the price.
-The sponge this comes with smells awful to me. I've washed it several times and the smell still hasn't gone away. 

Overall I would recommend this to EVERYONE with oily skin, just a few dabs and the oil on your face is gone.
-This doesn't seem to be sold in stores, you have to buy this online.

Overall
I really like this product!! This hasn't left my purse all summer. I find it easy to use and I even use it on days when I don't wear makeup. I think ANYONE with oily skin would love this product.

Please watch the video to watch me ramble on some more about this great product!!


What's your fix for oily skin?

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to get this! Glad to hear that it really does the job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts