Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Gratitude Monday

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!! I had a busy weekend finishing up projects and spending time with the hubby. I know that Mondays don't always make us shout with joy, but remember that there is something to be grateful for in every week!! 

Here is what I'm grateful for..

1. Morning texts. EVERY morning without fail there is a text from my hubby just to let me know that he is thinking of me. Awww...that makes me feel very special. 
2. My best friend. I don't get to see him as much as I would like to, but he makes my world so much brighter with his texts and messages. 
3. Memorials. Am I the only one in awe when I see these? I try to take the time and say a thank you to these people that serve/served our country. My hubby's grandfather's name is on this WW2 memorial, he's the second James in the picture below.


On a lighter note, here are some not so serious things I am grateful for. 

4.DIY Projects. I am NOT a crafty person. I just don't have the patience for that kind of thing, but this DIY was VERY easy & it saved me some money. Yesterday I made a $5 dupe for the $20 ZPalette.  I will be recorded a video tonight so you can save a few $$ too.
 5. Bath & Body Works
I rarely use a Bath & Body Works lotion, but I can't resist their candles and wall plug-ins!! This weekend we bought 3 candle (and received a free one), this is my current favorite - Mahogany Oakwood. This candle smells like fall to me.. 


I hope you all have a great week. 

Be sure to keep your eyes and heart open for all the things you have to be thankful for.

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts