Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Lust List - Tarte Edition

Every year Tarte comes out with some AMAZING Holiday kits and I thought I would share what they are so we can drool over them together! 

6-Piece Smolder EYES Collectors Set. 
The colors included are:  Champagne, Gunmetal, Rainforest Black, Gold, Ash Violet, & Onyx. 
I love these pencils!! They last all day and are really smooth and easy to apply.


5-Piece LipSurgence Set
The colors included are:  Escape, Enchanted, Exposed, Sweet, & Elite. 
I've been raving about these lipsurgences since February and I still love them. 

Fantastic Foursome 4-Piece Amazonian Clay Blushes
The colors included are:  Angelic (shimmering champagne), Fantastic (soft fuchsia), Magic (pink coral), & Stellar (shimmering nude). 
I think these may be Tarte's best selling item, my Sephora is always sold out of the Clay Blushes!


Carried Away Collector's Set
Includes: 
-Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Adventurous (shimmering rose)
 -Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
 -8 Maracuja Lip Glosses
 -Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-In-1 Mascara,
- Face brush
- 24 Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow
- Adventurer bag 
This whole set for $54?!? That's a steal!!!
I want/need them all!!!! 

What are you currently lusting over?

Comments

  1. Ohhhh! I really like that last set, such a great value! Their blushers always rank high and are sooo popular, but I've yet to try any myself so I might be tempted to get the blush set also. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is so cute ! I especially like the EYES Collectors Set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts