My First Tarte Lipstick!

10:34 AM

You already know I'm a huge fan of Tarte, but for some reason I've never tried their lipstick. Wait..?? Let's rewind...for some reason..?? It's because they are freakin expensive!! This little sucker cost me $26!! Do you know how many lipsticks I can get at the drugstore for that price..? A LOT!!

Moving on...

I splurged the other day and bought a Tarte lipstick. The packaging is GORGEOUS & I've heard amazing things about these lipsticks on YouTube.

This is the color Playful.

Come on..isn't this color amazing?? I love it!!

I'm not going to say that this is worth $26..the drugstore does sell some amazing lipsticks, but this IS a good quality lipstick with amazing pigment, moisture, and lasting power!!!

What was your latest splurge..?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. hope the stay power is also good.
    cause the color is nothing extraordinary. I love their blushes and also the cheek stain the shades are so unique even I never have use a tarte product before.
    u are right with 26 u can buy a lot of lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the color lasts a good 4-5 hours (with eating/drinking) before you need to apply again. I think the color is gorgeous... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 or 5 hour with eating? whoa thats is great :)

      Delete
  3. That IS a pretty shade! My latest splurge was the Guerlain Liu Eye and Lip Calligraphy palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty color!

    My last splurge was on a mac cremesheen glass =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely splurge on just one expensive makeup item because I need to make the most of the shipping! Getting just an item, ordering all they way from the US is very... sad. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tarte. I use their Park Avenue Princess Bronzer almost everyday!! And the packaging on their lipsticks is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~