Pamper Me Fabulous + a HUGE Haul10:57 AM
Happy Friday!!!! I hope you're all preparing to have a great weekend!!
I've been on a hauling kick lately and I NEED to share with you what I've picked up recently. Some of the items you've already seen & others you will see close-ups of next week.
Last Sunday Mel (Fabulously Thrifty) and I went to the Pamper Me Fabulous Event in NYC. The event itself was ok, but meeting Mel & getting such a great giftbag was amazing! Here's a look at what was in our giftbags.
1.The Pamper Me Fabulous Tote
3. Stephen Knoll Styling Repair Mist
4. Kiss Nail Sticks & Opi Nail Polish in Don't Pretzel My Button
5. Body/Face Wipes, A sample of shampoo and conditioner from Stephen Knoll, and a pain patch.
6. DHC Cleansing Oil - I've been using this since I started blogging!
7. Wine Wipes, Yankee Candle Car Freshner, and Rose Salve.
8. Philosophy Purity Cleanser
9. Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls - LOVING this!!
This video will give you a rundown of everything I've hauled lately...happy viewing!!
What have you hauled lately?