Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Sonia Kashuk Dazzling Color Palette

Do you ever buy something just because it sparkles..?? I do!! 
I bought this pretty palette at Target for $20 and I find myself reaching for it every day!! The glitter colors in the center are what first attracted me to this palette, but the regular eyeshadows are the true winners in this palette!
 
Unleash your inner artist with this palette of 12 seasonal eye shadow shades in a beautiful mix of metallic and sparkle shadows and deep jewel toned shades. Highlight your eyes with the pale petal and mauve shimmer shades, add definition with warm cocoa, gunmetal and ebony shadows infused with subtle shimmer, or create a colored smokey eye with rich shades of eggplant, emerald and wine-colored shadows. Being bold with color is made simple with this must-have palette, including Sonia's step-by-step instructions to create three different looks. - Target.com

Look at those shimmering colors!!

Swatches - Top Two Rows

Swatches - Bottom Two Rows

This palette also comes with THREE look instructions. I've actually tried two of them and really liked the results.

As you can see in the swatches above the glitter colors do lack pigment and only 2 of them have decent color payoff. If you apply the glitter colors with your fingers you will have better results. Note: The glitter colors feel a bit creamy and this is why I think it's better to apply them with your fingers. 

While I should be disappointed that the glitter colors aren't as pigmented as I had hoped I am still really happy with this palette. The rest of the eyeshadows are pigmented and smooth, plus this is a great size for throwing in your purse.

Have you ever tried Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows?

Comments

  1. I haven't tried the eyeshadows yet. I pick them up and put them down, and I have no idea why I don't just pull the trigger on them. I love her brushes, so I don't know why I hesitate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts