$1.79 Goes a Long Way!!

11:41 AM

In yesterday's blog entry I spoke about my WILD Saturday night at Harmon's.  What I didn't tell you was what I actually bought while I was there. Lately it seems like everywhere I turn someone is talking about the Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. I have a few in my collection that I LOVE, but I wanted to add a few more to my stash.

Meet my new Mega Last Lipsticks. 
 Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, & Cherry Picking.

Look at how pigmented these are!!
Red Velvet, Cherry Bomb, & Cherry Picking.

The best part..?? These are only $1.79 each!!! Major steal!!

What's the last bargain you picked up?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Check out that pigment!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't sell them om the Island , I got cherry picking as a present from a cousin who lives abroad. I really want that cherry bomb, its is matte is vampy it is ME. You lucky you can find them and for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :) I love Wet n Wild :) Great quality and pigment for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just getting into those lipsticks! they have great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~