Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Books

Last Sunday as the hubby & I were walking around Walgreens looking for a backup battery pack for our phones in case of a power outage because of Hurricane Sandy I came across these lovely unicorns...

The ELF Disney Villainous Villains Makeup Books - Walgreens Exclusive!




These have been near impossible to find and once I saw these I made sure to scoop up all three books. I didn't even think twice about it! These were on the top shelf with the holiday makeup collection items.

Note: We many have opened the plastic wrap these were in....may have...

I'm so excited about these babies and closeup photos and swatches will be up THIS week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts