ELF Evil Everyday Eyes - Cruella

12:59 PM

Are you excited to get a closer look at these ELF Disney kits..?? I am!! I decided to begin with the neutral palette in this ELF Disney collection since that seems to be the one that everyone is excited about.

Cruella
  

Note: These kits are Walgreens exclusives and can be VERY hard to find.
 

Each book includes:
8 Eyeshadows
2 Lip & Cheek Color Pencils
1 Eyeshadow Primer
1 Liquid Eyeliner
1 set of False Eyelashes
1 Lash Adhesive Glue
1 Built-in Mirror

The film of plastic is still on the mirror in the picture below.

Day Evil
These swatches have been done without a base. The colors are much brighter with a good base.
  I really like the ELF false lashes & I think the pair included in this set is VERY pretty.
The eyeshadows are nice, but a GOOD primer brings out the best in them. Sadly I think you need a better primer than the ELF one included in this kit. This lip/cheek color is slightly hard and I don't see myself using it on my cheeks, but I can see this being a good color on my lips with a little gloss on top since it does seem a bit dry. 


I love that each book comes with instructions on how to do a day and a night look! The look above is the day look..


Night Villain
These swatches have been done without a base. The colors are much brighter with a good base.

I thought I would be disappointed with the black eyeliner in this kit, but so far I really like it. The color is perfect and the thin tip makes it easy to apply.
This lip/cheek color for the night look is much smoother and creamier. I hope they add these to their regular makeup line.

How to achieve the night villain look is above.

I know a lot of people have said that these books aren't worth $10 each, but I disagree!! You get a lot of products and information for such a small price tag!

Blog posts on the other two books will be posted this week too. 

Do you think these books are worth the $10 price tag?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i think it's a great kit, from what i see. The eyeshadows in the lower part look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it those are my shades, and I think If I had this one I would use the stain only for the cheeks for the lips it is too bright for me

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~