Gratitude Monday10:10 AM
Happy Monday!! Is everyone preparing for Thanksgiving..? My tummy is ready!! haha!!
I know that in the hustle and bustle of every day life it really is difficult to remember to be thankful for all that we have, especially during the holiday season when there is ALWAYS something to do. I have personally found that stopping for a few minutes each day to list the things I am thankful for really does make difference and it helps me notice the little things more often.
Here are a few things I am grateful for..
1. A warm coat. So simple, but I know there are many people out there who aren't fortunate enough to have one warm coat, let alone the several I have.
2. A WHOLE weekend with my hubby. My hubby works 2 jobs and it's rare for us to get more than a couple hours together, but this weekend we had 2 whole days.
3. Random emails from my best friends. One emailed me with amazing news the other day while the other emails me the random moments of his day...knowing that they both want to share things with me..big or small just makes my day.
4. Random holiday things like this Hello Kitty Cookie House & Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte.
5. Seeing Twilight! I'm sad the series ended, but damn it was a GOOD ending.
6. Trader Joe's and all of their goodness!!! Maple Leaf Cookies, Pumpkin Pancake Mix, Cookie Butter, and Coconut Body Butter all in one store...?? Love!!
What are you grateful for?