Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Argan Skin & Hair Bestsellers


Here is another item I think would be a great Christmas gift! I know that this set it no longer available on the Sephora website, but I have seen it in 2 Sephoras in my area.


This set contains:
- 1.9 oz Argan Cleansing Oil
- 0.5 oz 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.5 oz Argan Oil Hair Serum
- 1 oz Argan Balm
- 2 oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot
- 0.5 oz Argan Daily Moisturizer

100% Pure Argan Oil
 I'm pretty sure this is the best seller in the Josie Maran line. I personally really like Argan Oil, but only for my body. My skin looks and feels so soft after I use this & it never feels greasy or heavy on my skin..love!!

Argan Cleansing Oil
I'm not a huge fan of this cleansing oil. I like lighter cleansing oils and this just feels heavy on my skin.  On the Sephora website those with dry skin really loved this cleansing oil.

Argan Oil Hair Serum
I really like this! I read reviews that this was too heavy for some people, but my thick hair seems to like it. All I need is one pump to add some shine and control frizz. The reviews also said that this has a bad smell, but honestly I don't smell much of anything when I smell this.

Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot
This is the best body butter I've ever tried...period!! This is so thick and a little bit goes a LONG way, but it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. I find that the smell doesn't last very long, but that's fine be me because the moisture lasts all day. 

Argan Balm
I don't see anything very special about this product. This is a thick balm and it does a great job of moisturizing, but I've come across several other balms that do the same thing. I have read that this balm is great for expecting mothers to rub on their bellies and stretch marks. 

Argan Daily Moisturizer 
I've reviewed this product here - Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer & I still love this!! 
 

Even if you're not able to find this kit anymore I hope my mini reviews can help you decide whether or not to purchase a certain Josie Maran product.  =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts