Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

November Beauty Box 5


Happy Saturday! 
I hope you all had a great holiday & were able to spend time with your loved ones.


My November Beauty Box 5 just came in & I'm loving all the goodies inside.
What is Beauty Box Five?
BB5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers a sample box of all things beauty. For a small monthly fee you'll receive 4 -- 5 samples of a variety of makeup, skin care, fragrances and everything in between! Best of all, these samples are delivered right to your door with beauty tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your samples.
Beauty Box 5 has three types of subscription plans.
Monthly - $12/month, Quarterly - $30, Yearly - $100 
Here's what was in my box this month..

A closer look at the bag and goodies..


Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Model Co Lip Shine "Tease", & Global Goddess Coconut Hair Treatment


Envie De Nuef Eye Mask, My Name Necklace Discount, $1.00 coupon Cetaphil, & Swagger Eyeshadow

The Model Co Lip Shine is a clear gloss that tastes/smells very sweet. I really like it, but I wouldn't spend $16.00 to repurchase a clear gloss.

Swagger Eyeshadow - This color is absolutely stunning! I don't usually like loose mineral eyeshadows, but I definitely see myself using this regularly.

I feel like each month Beauty Box 5 keeps getting better and better!


Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts