Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Lust List

Have you made your Christmas list yet..?? I've been so busy trying to think about what to get other people that I haven't given much thought to what I want. 

Here are a few things I would love for Santa to bring me this Christmas. 

I originally wanted the eye kit from Ulta, but that's been out of stock for a while now. I love that these eyeshadows/lipglosses look like candy bars!



This just screams cozy and warm to me!


Barnes & Noble Gift card 
I have a nook, but I don't read as much as I used to because buying books on the nook gets expensive with how quickly I read!
A pair of simple black boots. I just won't survive the winter without a pair.  ;0)



A new purse! Can you believe that all of these purses are from the Target website..?? The top left is my favorite! 


Tia Mowry's Yoga DVDs
I love anything to do with Tia & Tamera Mowry so I have to try these yoga dvds. Plus they're supposed to be 'easy to do' & for a yoga newbie like me that's important.

What's on your Christmas List..??