Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Apricot Twist FOTD

I wear some version of this look a lot! It's simple, fresh, and natural looking.
 
I've had a few request for a closer look and a product breakdown of the makeup I was wearing in my more recent videos..

So here it goes!!


What I'm wearing...
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Sun Beige
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium/Deep
Prestige Cosmetics My Biggest Lashes Mascara in Black/Brown
Benefit Blush in Coralista
CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Apricot Twist

I always use some type of peach color when I'm going for a natural look.

What makeup items do you use for your natural look? 

Comments

  1. Wow this foundation and powder combo photographs beautifully! I think I'd be nervous to use anything less than a medium coverage foundation though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts