Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Lorac Sweet Temptations Set

I received this awesome Lorac Sweet Temptations Set for Christmas from my hubby (awww!!). I didn't have any plans on posting about this set since it was limited edition and no longer sold in stores, but I've gotten several request for it so here it is!

Lately Lorac has been a brand that I have been absolutely obsessed with! Since I've had my Lorac Pro Palette I've had my eye on other Lorac goodies, but I was being 'good' so I didn't buy anything. I'm so happy the hubby changed that!


Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection $59
Includes:
  4 Eye Shadow Palettes
1 Cream Eye Liner Palette
1 Cheek & Lip Tint Palette
  • Ooh La La Vanilla (Nude Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Caramel Love Affair (Golden Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Tantilizing Cocoa (Bronze Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Blackberry Truffle Seduction (Smoky Eye Shadow Palette)
  • Cream Eye Liner Palette in Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate
  • Cheek & Lip Tint Palette in Indulge in Berry Kisses
This box has it's own spot on my vanity, the packaging is too amazing to toss away.

Cream Eye Liner Palette in Mesmerizing Dark Chocolate


Swatches - This is just one swipe of the cream liners. I wasn't expecting much of these, but they are really creamy and pigmented. The smooth texture of these liners make it easy to apply, but the color does fade a bit by the end of the day.

Ooh La La Vanilla (Nude Eye Shadow Palette)


Tantilizing Cocoa (Bronze Eye Shadow Palette)


Caramel Love Affair (Golden Eye Shadow Palette)


Blackberry Truffle Seduction (Smoky Eye Shadow Palette)



Cheek & Lip Tint Palette in Indulge in Berry Kisses



I was pleasantly surprised by these! I'm not a huge fan of lip products that I have to dip my finger into, but I really like cream blushes so that is how I will be using these. 

Overall I LOVE this set. The eyeshadows are by far my favorite part of this set and the Caramel Love Affair is my favorite! The eyeshadows in this palette are smooth and pigmented just like those in my beloved Lorac Pro Palette. I think I am going to be obsessed with Lorac eyeshadows for a LONG time.

Have you tried Lorac Eyeshadows?

Comments

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!! I am in love with the Vanilla Palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that set looks amazing! super cute packaging

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts