Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

My December 2012 Favorites

Anyone else happy that this is a short work week ..?? I only have to work 3 days this week and so far it feels like the longest week ever..haha!!

Here are my December Favorites..
Note: I mention the Tarte pencils in this video, but most of my blog readers have already heard me go on and on about these so I didn't include them in this blog entry.

Curls Goddess Curls
 I originally bought this to define my waves, but it doesn't do a great job of that on my hair. I now use this to tame frizz and flyaways and I love it! This is a lighthold gel that doesn't leave any residue or stickiness behind. Also this is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, and mineral oil. 

Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Scrub
I bought this as a part of holiday kit, which is currently on clearance at Rite Aid for $10!! This scrub has a grainy texture (not rough) that actually buffs away dead skin and leaves a light oil on your skin after. This has a light fruity smell that I am loving. Please note: This is scrub actually does something, if you like light barely there scrubs this is not for you.

Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup
This is one step above a tinted moisturizer. This foundation doesn't offer a ton of coverage, but it's great for those who are going for a natural look. This has been my go to foundation for a few weeks now and will post a review soon.

Prestige My Biggest Lashes in Brown/Black
I rarely buy a brown/black mascara, but I made an exception for this Prestige mascara. This mascara gives my lashes a ton of volume without flaking or smudging all day. Since the color is brown/black I find that it doesn't come off as very dramatic, but perfect for work and daily wear.

Tarte Lipstick in Playful
I've been really into this color this month. This color really brightens up my face in these dull winter months.

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner
I've heard great things about this liner on YouTube and now I understand why. The thin felt tip liner allows you to draw thin EVEN lines without having to contort your hand and/or face into crazy positions. I also like that the whole product is small, which allows me to get really close to the mirror without stabbing myself in the eye - nearsighted problems!

What were your beauty product favorites for the month of December?

Comments

Popular Posts