Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

January Favorites 2013

Every month I say that the month has flown by, this time I don't feel that way. The cold winter months seem to drag by for me, but I am really happy that we are a month closer to warmer weather. Yay!! 

Here are my favorite products for the gloomy month of January..

Flower BB Cream in BB3
I've been using this BB Cream quite regularly since I bought it. Just a small amount covers my whole face and gives me the nice light coverage I like. I also love that this lasts all day and keeps my skin shine free. Flower Beauty BB Cream Review

Nivea Lip Butters
I spoke all about these wonder lip butters here - Nivea Lip Butters.
I find them to be moisturizing without being sticky or waxy feeling.

The All Natural Face Strawberries and Cream Facial Wash
I love this wash!! I apply this to my face every other night for 1-2 minutes and my skin is always glowing after. I have noticed several of my acne scars beginning to fade too.

Atlantic Beach Soap Co. Jasmine Body Butter
This body smells amazing, hydrates my skin, never feels greasy, and is made of natural ingredients.

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium/Deep
This is hands down my favorite powder..ever!! This is a silky powder that feels lightweight and does a great job of setting makeup.  Revlon Nearly Naked Powder Review

Burt's Bees Lip Gloss
I bought this two lip glosses on a whim because I've been trying to buy more products that are natural. So far I am really impressed with these, the color is very pigmented and they're not really sticky. I do wish that these lasted a little longer though. Swatches in the video. 



What were your January Favorites..?

Comments

Popular Posts