Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Living proof Instant Texture Volumizer - Initial Reaction

I've decided to start giving my initial reaction to products more often. Some items don't need a long period of testing, either I like it or I don't. Here is my first initial reaction 'review'.
 

What it is:
A hair texturizer that amplifies volume with flexible hold.

What it does:
Bring some life to your style. Get touchable texture plus amplified volume and flexible hold for that perfectly imperfect look. This texturizer works on dry hair so it’s instantly gratifying –and revivable for 48 hours. Bring instant life and energy to dry hair without the tradeoffs, and save time.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Experience instant, pliable volume on dry hair. This product can be reset and reformed and is flexible, not fragile. Silicone- and oil-free, it contains Living Proof’s proprietary Meta-Volume™.

Initial Reaction:
I received this as a 100 point bonus  reward from Sephora last week and I'm really loving this. I have a LOT of hair and since it's long I often find it hard to get nice volume without using hot tools (time consuming) or teasing (I hate doing!). I think this volume texturizer may be just the item I've been looking for! I use a small amount on my roots and I have instant volume without it being greasy, stiff, or damaging my hair. This does add a bit of grittiness to your hair, which I really like. I've used this on my hair when doing a bun and it's perfect, it gave me volume in the front and helped hold some of the layers down inside the bun. So far the only thing I don't like about this is the price ($24), but considering how little of the product you have to use to get it to work it may be worth the price. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts