Skip to main content

Featured

Milani Cream Blush in Nude Kiss | #drugstorebeauty #creamblush

April Beauty Box 5

I am always excited when I see a beauty box in my mail. I love the idea of getting 5 little surprises in the mail every month. 

What is Beauty Box 5?
BB5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers a sample box of all things beauty. For a small monthly fee you’ll receive 4 – 5 samples of a variety of makeup, skin care, fragrances and everything in between! Best of all, these samples are delivered right to your door with beauty tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your samples.
Beauty Box 5 has three types of subscription plans. 
Monthly - $12/month, Quarterly - $30, Yearly - $100

Here's what was in my April Beauty Box:



-Information card.
-Model Co Lip Enhancer Liner in Nude.
-LA Fresh Instant Body Smoother 
-The brush hanger in small.
-Brazen Mineral Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit. 
-JP Jean Pierre Oil-Absorbing Facial Tissues

I am the most excited about the oil-absorbing tissues and the makeup brush hanger. 

You can sign up for your Beauty Box 5 box here: Beauty Box 5 .

Comments

Popular Posts