Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Gratitude Monday

I have so much to be thankful for today!! 
The world felt like an especially dark place last week and it is always comforting to know that I have my family and friends around me to bring light into my life.

1. Mini Me. My nephew just had a birthday and I am so thankful to be around as he grows up. He has the best heart.


2. My niece. I have always been a reader and so has my niece, just last week she recommended a book to me. It's something so little, but to know that she came across this book and thought of me really touched me. Oh and the book looks like a great read - Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight

3. Lazy Sundays with my boys. This is what one of them looked like ALL day.

4. Speaking with an old friend I went to grammar school with. Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

What are you grateful for?

Comments

Popular Posts