Creepy Gunmetal Sins - FOTD

11:06 AM

I decided to really get dolled up for my sister's birthday party this weekend and brought out an old favorite to create the look - Urban Decay Naked Palette.

Here's the look I wore..
  


On my eyes I'm wearing creep on the lids, gunmetal on the crease, and sin as a highlight. I used Tarte pencil in black on the waterline. My lashes are Kiss Lashes #3. 

On the rest of my face I'm wearing:
Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick in Sun Beige 310
Tarte Blush in Magic
MAC Skinfinish in Superb
Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Sweet


A picture with the birthday girl. 
 Happy Birthday Beautiful Sister!! I love you so much! P.S. I am SO HAPPY we share the same genes and I hope never to look my age, just as you don't!!!  <3

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! The lashes are falsies. ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty eye look. Love the lashes as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thank you baby sis! Well come to think of it you look like a baby yourself. You looked beautiful that night. Thank you for doing my make up AND my HAIR..lol! Love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~