Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

July Glam Bag - Beach Beauty

I decided to give Ipsy another chance and I'm so glad I did!! For just $10 I received all of these goodies..
-COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer 
-BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample 
-Benefit benetint 
-POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance 
-Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray

I am so impressed with everything in this bag!!! Please watch the video below for swatches and to hear me ramble about all of the products in this bag. :) 



Are you an Ipsy subscriber? If so, are you happy with this month's bag?

Comments

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts