Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

BH Cosmetics Haul

A few weeks BH Cosmetics was having a great sale where you could buy the Party Girl Palette, a brush set, makeup remover towelettes, and a gel eyeliner for under $20!! This was my chance to finally try some BH Cosmetics goodies!
 

The brush set included 12 brushes. I plan on giving this set away, which is why the plastic is still on it. 

   I am pretty happy with the Party Girl palette. The colors are really pretty and there are several colors that are sure to be used constantly come Fall. Many of the colors do have a metallic sheen to them so they don't photograph as vibrant as they really are.

I also bought the BH Hollywood palette since I heard so many great things about these palettes on YouTube. 

 This makeup palette includes 16 eyeshadows and 4 blushes and comes in a compact magnetic paper palette. Warning: I stuck this in my makeup kit and one color cracked. I wouldn't recommend this kit for traveling.

I would say all of these colors are amazing, except for the yellow which barely shows up on my skin. My favorite part of this palette is the cheek part, the colors are perfect! 

 If you've never tried BH Cosmetics I suggest you give them a try! They always seem to have amazing sales and the quality of their products is really good!!

FTC - I know this sounds like an ad, but I paid for these makeup goodies with my own money. ;)


Comments

  1. really nice blog :) could you check out mine ? I'm a newbie in blogging :D

    http://brownconem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts