Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Ipsy August 2013 - Glamour Academy

Somehow I forgot to post about my August Ipsy bag!! I recorded a video, but I never shared it or the pictures I took here. Please forgive me!

Here are the items that were in my August Ipsy bag. 
Note: I love the color of the bag, but I could do without the Ipsy logos.
-Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub
-Pacifica Alight BB Cream
-Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
-NYX Blush in Angel

And of course the best part of the bag...
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
This color is absolutely gorgeous!!!! 

Please watch the video below for my first impressions.


I must say I think this is one of the BEST subscription bags I have received in a long time!

Comments

Popular Posts