Skip to main content

Featured

GRWM to Record UGC | #beautyinfluencer #drugstorebeauty

Quick Review - Bioderma Solution

Indications 
Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. • Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel. • Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.

This is a product that has a lot of talk about it! Many people on YouTube use this to remove their makeup and all I ever hear are wonderful things. This is a makeup remover that does remove your makeup without leaving a greasy or oily residue behind. While it does do a good job at removing your makeup, I don't think this product is worth the price tag ($27 on Amazon) or the hype. Sephora and Mandom make very similar products at a much more affordable price. I also find that I need to use several cotton pads and solution to take off my eye makeup. On another note: I was recently told that many people use this item as a toner and I'm excited to see if I like this as a toner better than a makeup remover. 

My Opinion: Don't waste your money.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad someone has said this! I've used much cheaper make up removers that work just as well. It does it's job, but it's by no means the best and is definitely not worth the money. I actually find using baby oil to remove my make up much better. It's cheaper and lasts a lot longer. I need to rinse my face with water afterwards, but it feels really good and I can't fault it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts