Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

Quick Review - Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation

Get flawless, shine-free skin instantly and on-the-go for tailor-made mattifying coverage. The anti-shine core has ultra-lightweight powders built in to the stick foundation to instantly dissolve excess oil.

 I was really excited to try this stick foundation!! When I read the description it sounded like a perfect fit for me - made for oily skin (like mine) and allowed for spot concealing (which I love). Sadly this foundation was NOT a good match for me. This was matte when I first applied it, but just an hour later my face was GREASY. Note: One hour must be some kind of record, my face never gets that oily that quickly. As the day wore on the foundation started to disappear off of my face (obviously because of the grease) and the parts where it did stay on my face looked very cakey. I also haven't had a pimple in ages (thank you pregnancy) and suddenly I had two HUGE pimples where I applied this. Not a coincidence! I did set this foundation with powder, but I didn't use a primer beforehand. I'm not sure if primer would have made a huge difference, but since I'm not a big fan of primers I'm not going to test this with a primer. 

I bought this in Sun Beige, my usual Maybelline color choice when I have a tan & it was way too light.

My opinion: I wouldn't bother with this foundation. Try again Maybelline!

Comments

Popular Posts