Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Quick Review - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days! Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash — just 30 seconds to set! High-gloss superior shine.

Note: This will be a comparison review between this item and Seche Vite, which it it often compared to. 
 
I bought this a few months ago in hopes of replacing my favorite top coat Seche Vite and all I can say is that I am VERY impressed. Now this does not dry my nails in 30 seconds (neither did Seche Vite), but I can begin going about my normal routine 2-3 minutes after I apply this. As long as you apply thin coats the dry time is really fast and I haven't had any problems with my nail polish chipping, which is usually the case with fast drying top coats. My favorite part about this nail polish is that I have had it for about 2 months now and it hasn't gotten thick on me, which is a COMMON problem I had with Seche Vite. I feel like this one bottle can really last a long time where I was constantly replacing my bottle of Seche Vite. 

My opinion: Buy it!! It dries your nails quickly and gives them a pretty shine.

Comments

Popular Posts