Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Lip

11:39 AM

I have no idea why, but I have never bought a Sephora Favorites kit for myself. Silly me!! These kits are amazing!! Hubby bought me this kit the other day and I am loving it!! The Tarte lip surgence pencil alone is usually $22, so it's like getting everything else for $3. Score!


This kit includes:
- 0.10 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink
- 0.07 oz Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly
- 0.14 oz NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment
- 0.05 oz Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
- 0.10 oz Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy

Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment - This is such a great every day item!! It's a hint of color while giving your lips moisture.
 Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink - My first Laura Mercier product. The gloss is a bit thick for my taste, but it goes well with a smoky eye.
 Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly- Hello gorgeous!!! This color is beautiful!! Sadly the pictures just don't do it justice, but it's a beautiful pink color with a hint of shimmer. This gloss goes with every look. 

NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight - There is a lot of talk about this color, but I must be honest and say it's my least favorite of the bunch! The color is just too pale for me and very unflattering.
Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb - This pencil is like a gloss & lipstick in one. This pencil lasts for hours and it gives my lips a perfect berry color. I am definitely going to try more Bite lip products in the future.
Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy- You all know how much I love Tarte...just love!! This lip luster is no exception. It's a sheer pink color that you can apply without a mirror and gives your lips a great hint of color.

Swatches - From Top to Bottom
 Fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment
 Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Bare Pink
 Buxom® Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly
NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight
Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in Glitzy

Trying this kit has made me so excited to try more of the Sephora Favorites kits!! So many come out for the holidays and I can't want to try a few! 

Are you a fan of the Sephora Favorites kits?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I got one of the Sephora faves kits last year..I think it was a Glitzy Glam themed one and I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say I appreciate the review/swatches. I had to work to find one for this smaller set (kept finding ones for the Give Me More Lip) so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~