E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Makeup Sets Fall 2013

12:30 PM

It's back!!!! I remember the mad dash I did to my local Walgreens last year for these E.L.F. Disney sets & this year the sets are just as good!!! There are four makeup sets: Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, and the Evil Queen. 

Each E.L.F. Villain Look Book contains: 1 primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip gloss, 1 eyeshadow brush, and instructions for a day and night look.

Here's a peek at the palettes..

Ursula

Maleficent

Cruella De Vil

Evil Queen

I will be back next week with a better look at the Ursula palette and a giveaway!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love my palette, thank you so much doll! I really like the packaging of these better than last years as it's more portable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go letting the villains have the center stage. xD

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~