Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Makeup Sets Fall 2013

It's back!!!! I remember the mad dash I did to my local Walgreens last year for these E.L.F. Disney sets & this year the sets are just as good!!! There are four makeup sets: Ursula, Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, and the Evil Queen. 

Each E.L.F. Villain Look Book contains: 1 primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip gloss, 1 eyeshadow brush, and instructions for a day and night look.

Here's a peek at the palettes..

Ursula

Maleficent

Cruella De Vil

Evil Queen

I will be back next week with a better look at the Ursula palette and a giveaway!

Comments

  1. I love my palette, thank you so much doll! I really like the packaging of these better than last years as it's more portable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go letting the villains have the center stage. xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts