Skip to main content

Featured

Urban Decay Face Bond Foundation | #beautyinfluencer #urbandecay

Tummy Tuesday - 31 Weeks

 
This is an OLD dress from F21. I love this belt and shoes, I wear them OFTEN!

How far along?  31 weeks! I will be 32 weeks (8 months!!) tomorrow. Baby Shea is the size of a coconut. 

Total weight gain/measurements: 11-lbs as of last week. Please note: My weight gain has been so low because I started off as 'overweight' so ideally I should only gain 15-20lbs in this pregnancy.

Maternity clothes: Things are getting tough around here. A lot of outfits being reworn OFTEN. Most of my regular tops barely fit me..lol  I have a few maternity tops that I have thrown into the mix, but as I've mentioned several times - I don't like maternity clothes.

Stretch marks: Yes!!!! I don't have a lot, but I have a few under my belly. I've been using Earth Mama Angel Baby Stretch mark oil and lotion thanks to Diana and it's really helped with the itchy belly. 
 
Sleep: I've been getting a LOT less sleep than usual, about 5 hours all together. Peeing every 1-2 hours a night and then trying to fall asleep is a pain in the butt. Plus I have to sleep on my back since Shea HATES it when I try to sleep on my left side.

Best moment this week: I had two ultrasounds this week. 1. To check the placement of my placenta it was low and concerning the doctors. Thankfully it has moved up and I should be able to deliver without a c-section. 2. The second ultrasound was a 4D ultrasound and we got to see our little chubby cheeks. She covered her face a LOT during the ultrasound, but we did get one decent picture. 

 
Miss anything? Sleeping comfortably. Clothes that I like fitting. Being able to get up from the sofa without help. Not knocking things over with my belly. I have a long list..lol  It will all be worth it though!! Her little kicks make my day so much brighter, I can't imagine how happy I will be having her here. 

Movement: It's like a party in my belly!
 
Food cravings: None! My only real preference is cold drinks, the more ice the better!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still cigarette smoke.

Gender:  Girl!! 

Symptoms: Peeing all the time. My feet are swelling by the end of the day. I am VERY lucky and my symptoms are quite minimal.

Belly button in or out? In, but the piece of skin where my belly piercing was is moving out. My belly button will be an outtie in a few weeks..I'm sure of it!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but my wedding band is getting tighter and tighter. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! This past week has been a huge relief of not worrying over a lot of little things.
 
Looking forward to: Starting a hypnobabies class this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts