Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Mommy Monday - Graco Click Connect Stroller

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I was set to return to work today, but as I'm typing this there is currently several inches of snow on the ground and it's not supposed to stop falling for another 6-7 hours or so. Snow day!

Today will be the first edition of Mommy Monday, where I write about something I find useful for myself or Shea. I wanted to start with the thing I get asked about the most, her stroller. It never fails every time we are out someone asks us about it and if it is worth the price - Yes! We own the Graco Click Connect Stroller Travel System in Antiquity and we love it! Yes, it's expensive ($369.99) but it has been a lifesaver for me. There have been a few instances that I had to go out with the hubby and this stroller has made things so simple for me, there aren't a ton of buttons to fumble with and once you hear that click you know your baby is secure in the car seat or stroller. 


From the Babies R Us Website:

The Graco® Modes™ Click Connect™ Travel System is the perfect stroller to grow with you and your baby from infant to toddler. This lightweight stroller is actually three strollers in one, offering 10 riding options to provide maximum versatility, all while offering parents the features they want in an everyday stroller.
  • Three Strollers in one with 10 riding options
  • Infant car seat attaches directly to stroller frame for lightweight portability
  • Four-position reclining seat lies flat and converts into infant carriage for on-the-go comfort
  • Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or the world
  • Three-position leg rest adjusts for your growing child
  • Removable child's tray and armrests allow for easy in and out
  • Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. for years of comfortable strolling
  • One-hand standing fold with automatic storage latch
  • Includes the Graco® SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat for infants from 4 - 35lbs. and up to 32"

What's Included

  • Graco® Modes Click Connect Travel System – Antiquity
  • Graco® SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat
I find every claim above (that applies to a newborn) to be true.

 So far I find this stroller so easy to use, which is a great for a new mom like me who gets (sometimes) frazzled when Shea starts crying. The wheels on the stroller are sturdy/glide easily, the two cup holders are great for mom and dad (it's the little things), and I find that I can easily push this with one hand. I do admit that the car seat with Shea is heavy, but I honestly don't know of a light car seat that exists that is also safe.

Comments

Popular Posts