Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

Doesn't this blush make you think of love..??

I bought this blush a few weeks ago because of the adorable packaging, but the product itself is what has truly impressed me. I have never tried a Too Faced blush before and now my wallet is scared!!

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry $30
 

This blush is more than I normally spend on blush, but the packaging and three blushes in one sold me! The color on the left side of the heart is great for a natural look, the color in the center is used as a highlight, and the color on the right is great for a more dramatic look.


I do find that swatching these on your hand really don't show the true beauty of these colors. The colors are swatched in the same order they are on the heart. The color on the right is what it looks like when you run your finger across all of the colors.

These blushes are silky, long lasting, and beautifully pigmented.

Note: These sweethearts blushes are made in two other colors: Candy Glow (Rose Pink/Peach) and Peach Beach (Shimmering Peach/Bronze).

The pink heart blush is a perfect gift from YOU to YOU for Valentine's Day. 

Comments

Popular Posts