Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

Meet my new favorite concealer!

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Tan

Details
Why did IT Cosmetics create this product: To finally give women a concealer that doesn't crease, doesn't make them look older and completely covers anything and everything!

What is it: An award winning anti-aging, treatment concealer that delivers highly pigmented perfect coverage, anti-aging technology to help treat the appearance of lines, wrinkles and discoloration, conceal dark circles, age spots and redness, conceal facial imperfections without settling into lines and wrinkles; and helps to diffuse the appearance of wrinkles instantly.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants anti-aging benefits and wants to instantly conceal imperfections, diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the face, and achieve a more radiant looking, flawless and air-brushed looking complexion.

Why is it different: Developed with leading plastic surgeons, and using anti-aging ingredients including hydrolyzed collagen, and vitamins C & K, this award-winning concealer helps treat skin with anti-aging benefits and give a more youthful radiance while providing instant coverage for imperfections. The creamy, crease-proof formula glides on easily and lasts all day.
Ulta Website

Swatch - Tan

Before - Bare Face

After - Left Side with Concealer, Right Bare

I will begin by saying this concealer is not cheap, I bought it for $24 at Ulta. This concealer comes in 4 colors - light, neutral medium, tan, and deep. At first I wasn't crazy about this because I found it really hard to blend. I now use a damp beauty blender and I LOVE it. This is a HEAVY duty concealer and will cover everything. I do find that this concealer needs to be set with a powder because it will have a wet look all day without it, plus it will crease without a powder. 

Pros
-Covers everything.
-Contains antiaging ingredients. I have noticed that my undereye area is not as puffy when I use this regularly. 
-When blended properly it does not look cakey.
-Will stay on ALL day and look exactly the same as when you applied it in the am.
-A little bit goes a LONG way so this concealer will last a long time.

Cons
-$24 is a bit expensive for a concealer.
-Can be difficult to blend in without a damp sponge.

I haven't used another concealer in months! I'm a bit of a concealer junkie and the fact that I've stopped buying/testing new concealers is somewhat of a miracle.

What is your favorite concealer? Have you tried this concealer?

Comments

Popular Posts