Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Sonia Kashuk Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balm

Since I've had Kaley my skin just hasn't been the same. My skin is still oily, but I find my cheeks to be quite dry so I've been leaning towards cream/liquid blushes to make the dryness less noticeable. On my recent Target trip I bought this lip/cheek balm that I now LOVE.

Enchanted 01- $9.99
 Simplify your summer beauty look with the multi-tasking Sonia Kashuk Dewxy Luxe Lip and Cheek Balm that imparts sheer, brilliant color to lips and cheeks. The weightless formula applies evenly with a wand applicator and blends to a dewy finish. Contains lychee extract for hydration and antioxidant protection. Enchanted is a bright pink shade. - Target website
Swatches - Not blended
Blended


I LOVE this product for so many reasons
  • The color is gorgeous.
  • You can use this on your cheeks and lips.
  • Buildable. You can use one application or several to get the look you want.
  • Lasts all day.
  • Easy to use. You just blend this in with your fingers!

I truly think this would work on all skin types. The only con I've found with this product is that it only comes in two colors. I want more!

What type of blush do you use?

Comments

Popular Posts