Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Tarte Cosmetics Mother's Day Gift Idea

Tarte has come out with an amazing gift idea for Mother's Day this year, a 6 piece set for only $59! I call that a steal and am VERY tempted to buy one for myself. ;)

Step 1 - Choose your free handbag. Right..(cough, cough)

Step 2 - Choose your foundation - Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation. 
I tried a sample of this last year and loved it.

Step 3 - Choose your blush.
If you are new to Tarte blushes then you are in for a treat!! I own this blush in Peaceful (FAVORITE) and Glisten and they are amazing blushes. These last all day and blend into your skin beautifully.

Step 4 - Choose your eyeshadow.
Step 5 - Choose your lipstick.
I own Whimsy and it has been in my monthly favorites SEVERAL times.

Step 6 - Add your brush.
So will you be buying this for a mom/yourself this year..?

Comments

Popular Posts