Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Influenster Viva VoxBox

I received another voxbox!! I always get so excited about these because it gives me a chance to try something new. I LOVE trying new beauty products. You should see me and my coupons at the drugstore when new lines come out, "I will take one of EVERYTHING!".


Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media. 
-Influenster website.




In this voxbox I received:

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - $7.99
Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
Pure Ice Nail Polish - $1.69
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths - $5.99
NYC New York Color Intense Lip Color - $2.99
Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas Mask - $2.49

Please watch the video above for my first impressions.

Are you an Influenster? 

Comments

Popular Posts