Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Style Wurks Blending Makeup Sponge


I bought this sponge from Harmon's (Face Values) a few weeks ago and it sucks. Before you all tell me to try the original beauty blender, hear me out.. I do not want to spend $20 on a SINGLE blending sponge that you toss in a few months. In the past I have found MANY amazing dupes in the $5-$10 range. So why does this suck..?? Well as soon as I add some water to this the shape of this changes immediately and never goes back. It's like trying to apply makeup with Playdoh, the consistency keeps changing and it doesn't allow for proper blending. I cleaned and dried this several times and the results were the same each time so it's new home is now in the garbage.

What product have you tried lately that just sucks?!?

Comments

Popular Posts