Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection - Photo Focus Eyeshadow in No Filter

 Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection - Photo Focus Eyeshadow in No Filter

This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures, with a satiny-smooth, jet-milled formula that delivers all-day-crease-resistant wear. Be one of the glamorous, ooh, flossy!

Wet n Wild has created yet another beautiful eyeshadow palette. These colors are natural, but the sheen makes the colors pop on your eyes.

This has been my go to palette for a natural look the past two weeks now. The two colors on the right are my favorite, but the two colors on the left make for a great highlight and contour color. Note: I use the black color on my eyebrows.

Swatches - Without a base.
These colors are stunning on their own, but I feel like a good base makes these colors really pop.

While this is a limited edition palette I would say the quality of this eyeshadow palette is just as good as those in the permanent line. Transaltion for those that have never tried a Wet n Wild eyeshadow - The colors are pigmented, apply smoothly, and very little fallout. I like the two limited edition palettes I own just a bit more than the permanent palettes because of the beautiful shimmer colors in them.

What eyeshadow palette do you reach for when you want a natural look?

Comments

Popular Posts