Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

Ipsy June 2014 - Pretty in Paradise

Another month, another great Ipsy bag! The theme of this month's bag was Pretty in Paradise. Paradise to me equals a beautiful beach, something about a nice beach just equals home to me. 



Now on to the bag!
 The things about getting Ipsy each month means getting a new makeup bag every month and often times I give mine away since I ended up accumulating so many. Not this time!! I love this bag (and last months bag too)! The dark blue, the bright pineapples.. love it!! Rebecca Minkoff helped design this bag and that explains why it's so fabulous!

So were the contents of the bag as good as the bag itself..? I sure think so!!

 Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara
Marc Anthony Beach Spray - I have been wanting to try this for ages.
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - This too!! The color is a bit too light though.
OFRA Eyebrow Pencil in Universal - This is a medium brown color. I've been loving playing with my eyebrows lately and I'm excited to give this a try.
RealTree Perfume - This smells nice, but I rarely wear perfume so I probably won't use this.

Once again a real GOOD bag.  
I'm contemplating filling out a different profile and getting two bags each month so I don't miss out on anything.

You can join Ipsy here - Join Ipsy!
You can join Ipsy here - Join Ipsy!
You can join Ipsy here - Join Ipsy!
You can join Ipsy here - Join Ipsy!

Comments

Popular Posts