Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

Thankful Tuesday

This was one of those weekends where I know I will be saying, "Remember that time when..". We really didn't do anything special, but it was special because we all spent time together. We didn't let the traffic, rain, or construction get to us. Overall something else to be grateful for.
-I am grateful for my little family. We do everything together and I wouldn't have it any other way.
-Kaley really is the happiest baby, even when she's not feeling well (teething) she gives you smiles in-between her tears. I hope that stays a part of her personality as she gets older.
-I am grateful for my renewed passion for making videos. I've been on a roll and uploading SEVERAL times a week.
-I am thankful for the beautiful 80 degree weather we are having.
-I am thankful for the beauty supply store that has opened across the street.  ;)

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts